The Brockville & Area Community Living Association is accepting applications for the position of Relief Worker to assist adults with intellectual disabilities living in Brockville and Mallorytown.
Previous experience working in the field will be considered an asset.
Must be available to work days, evenings, nights and weekends.
Qualifications: DSW or CYW-SSW
- Valid G Drivers License
- Emergency First Aid (Level A)
- CPIC/Vulnerable Person Sector check (within the past 6 months)
- Computer skills
Asset training: Current CPI certification
If you are interested in joining our team, submit your resume via the “Contact Us” tab.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Get Involved with Volunteer Opportunties
We invite you to join our team as a volunteer. Volunteers are integral to the fulfillment of our Mission which is to dedicate ourselves to providing unique, person-directed supports that enable people to live good lives in community.
- Share your gifts, skills and experience with others
- Makes a difference in your community by promoting inclusion for people who have an intellectual disability
- Gain new skills
- Enhance your experience, background and career opportunities
- Develop good references
- Expand your social connections
Who can Volunteer
Anyone who is at least 14 years of age* and in grade nine.
* Persons under the age of 18 will volunteer under the supervision of an authorized adult.
- Orientation and Training
- Daytime, Evening and Weekend Opportunities
How do I become a volunteer?
After you apply, you will be contacted by the Coordinator of Volunteer Services who will discuss current volunteer opportunities
Following this initial conversation, if you would like to proceed, all potential volunteers are required to complete a screening process which includes an interview, a check of references and a police background check
Join a Committee or the Board of Directors
Should you be interested in serving on a committee or the Board of Directors please contact the Executive Director at: email@example.com